Happy Sunday. Jaydee here with our new Paper Players challenge. Before we get to the challenge this week we'd like to send a huge shout out to those of you who played along with Claire's fun theme challenge last week. As always, you made it difficult for us to choose our winners and we loved visiting your creations.
For the challenge this week I chose a summery color scheme with a touch of black and white. Here's our challenge this week
Here's the design team inspiration cards. The colors vary from pale shades of green and pink to bright shades. Some of us went with a softer color scheme and some of us went really bold. We can't wait to see what you make with these colors
The Paper Players Design Team
Now it's over to you and we can't wait to see the shades of pinks and greens you use!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
hi, preciosas tarjetas !!felicidadesReplyDelete
les dejo mi link porque el de ustedes no abre