Saturday, May 6, 2023

PP638 Challenge Winners


Hi friends! Anne Marie Here. I’m so excited that you had fun with my Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge last week. We had so much fun visiting you to see what you created. Thank you to all who participated! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


And now for my Headliner: 

Joann B.

Crafty Nana’s Blog

Joann’s card just made me smile! I love the soft colors and the beautifully detailed background. The layered flowers just add wonderful detail, too. Congratulations Joann, you are my choice for Headliner this week! 

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Theme Challenge from Claire!  


3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for choosing my card as Headliner this week. I enjoy playing with the Paper Players challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pick, Tara! Such a fun challenge - congrats to the other winners too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh...what a delightful surprise, Anne Marie! Thank you so much for the pick- it came when I needed a pick me up:) Humbled to be chosen. Congrats to all who submitted- you are all an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!