Hi there stamping friends! Anne Marie here. It’s time for a new creative challenge here at The Paper Players. Before I get to that, a big thank you to everyone who played along with Ann’s Sketch Challenge last week.
This week, I have a fun Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge for you. To play along, simply select a row - across, down or diagonally. Or be a creative crusader and fill up EVERY square on the board. The choice is YOURS! The most important thing is to have fun!
Let’s take a look at what the Design Team has created with the board for your inspiration!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!