Hey, Stampers! It's Ann! Before I unveil our latest challenge, The Paper Players would like to thank everyone who joined in LeAnne's bright and cheerful color challenge. What fun cards greeted us in the gallery! But now it's time for Clean-and-Simple week. I'm ready for Spring, and I hope you are, too! The theme I have selected for you is: Spring Has Sprung! Please feature a flower on your Clean-and-Simple card.
Remember, when The Paper Players refer to a Clean-and-Simple card, we mean a card that:
- Has minimal layers and embellishments
- Has plenty of open space, aka "white" space
- Is simple and uncluttered
We can't wait to see what YOU create. But first, please check out these amazing cards from our Design Team:
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you for the beautiful spring and Easter design inspiration! Hugs, DarnellReplyDelete