Hi, Stampers! It's Ann, back with this week's challenge. But first, thank you to everyone who participated in LeAnne's Clean and Simple "Anything With Wheels" challenge. From bears on unicycles to trailers and pick-ups, your cards were delightful!
This week, I have a sketch for you. There are so many ways you can make it your own! We can't wait to see what you create. But before you pull out the stamps, papers and inks, let's see what the Design Team has made for your inspiration:
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!