Hey stampers! LeAnne here with a new challenge for you! First, thanks to all who participated in Laurie's color challenge last week! It was so fun seeing what you came up with using those cool colors!
Today, we have a CLEAN AND SIMPLE challenge! Remember, use minimum layers and embellishments on your card! And the theme is WHEELS....any kind of wheels! Maybe you'll think outside the box! Can't wait to see what you create!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!