Hi Crafty Friends!
Anne Marie here and I’m super-excited to host our Color Challenge this week. Before we get to that, on behalf of all of us here at The Paper Players, we would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who participated in Jaydee’s Theme Challenge last week.
Now…let’s get to those colors! I’m keeping it simple this week with a Black & White color combo. It’s up to YOU to decide on the POP OF COLOR to add to your project. Have some fun and we can’t wait to see what you create!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!