Hey, everyone! It's Ann, hosting our 600th challenge! Can you believe it? Our very first challenge went live on June 7, 2010. Time certainly does fly. We have been blessed to have had the support of so many talented stampers throughout these past twelve years. As always, your cards delight us every week.
Our 600th challenge falls on our Clean and Simple week. I have selected the theme of "Kards for Kids". Creating "kid cards" is always fun, and we can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Remember, at The Paper Players, when we say Clean and Simple, we mean cards or projects that:
- Have minimal layers and embellishments
- Have plenty of open, or "white" space
- Are simple and uncluttered
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!