Hello Stamping Friends! Claire here with this month’s CAS Challenge. Before I get to that, just wanted to say a BIG Thank You to everyone who played along in last week's Color Challenge by Anne Marie. There were so many fun entries in the gallery! I loved seeing all the bright and bold colors!!
My CAS Challenge has a theme: "April Showers"! So get creative and have fun! We can’t wait to see what you create!
As a reminder - CLEAN AND SIMPLE should have minimal layers, minimal embellishments and lots of white space.
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!