Saturday, January 29, 2022

PP575 Challenge Winners

WOW!  What a wonderful collection of cards in the gallery again this week.  You all did an amazing job of showcasing the sketch in such a variety of ways.  Thank you to all of you who played along, you really did make it hard for us to pick our winners.


And now for our HEADLINER.

Amy

Tsuruta Designs


      

                                                              

Amy's card was so bright and bold.  I loved the donuts with all their swirls and dots with a layer of sprinkles underneath.  The sentiment made me laugh out loud and I smiled every time I thought of it.  I just love all that wonderful white space below and the touch of black, with the white sentiment separated the pattern from the plain beautifully. Gorgeous card.  Congratulations, Amy on being my HEADLINER this week.


I hope you will come back and join us tomorrow and play along with Joanne's Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. 

 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card! I'm honored and really enjoyed the sketch! A big shout out to everyone in the beautiful gallery of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy's card made me laugh too! I loved it! Congrats to all the Cut Aboves and a big thanks to Clarie for showcasing my card! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ann! Congrats to all of the A Cut Aboves and to Amy (love that sentiment!)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh... I love the sentiment on Amy's card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a surprise and delight to be picked as a cut above! Thank you! Congrats to all of the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Amy! Well deserved...your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Cindy for the shout out! Great gallery this week! And I love Amy's donut card too!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!