Happy Sunday, stamping friends! Anne Marie here and I’m super-excited to be hosting our second challenge for 2022. Before I get to that, a big thank you to everyone who played along with our Theme Challenge last week. On behalf of all of us here at The Paper Players, we were so thrilled to see all of the sparkly projects in the gallery and we so appreciate you playing along.
This week, I have a fun Color Challenge for you. I know a lot of folks are in the thick of winter weather with lots of snow and chilly weather. So, I wanted to share some cheery colors this week to take for a spin. Have fun with this combo, we can’t wait to see what you create!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!