Saturday, January 15, 2022

PP573 Challenge Winners

Hi Stampers! Anne Marie here! Thank you so much to those of you who participated in my Color Challenge this week! So much amazing creative inspiration in the gallery. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And now for our Headliner:  


Cindy B. 

Cindy’s trio of cards just made me smile! So perfect for so many occasions and I just loved how she showcased the challenge colors with that gorgeous stamp set. Congratulations Cindy! You are the Headliner this week! 

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Claire!   

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Jaydee! Congrats to the Headliner, Cindy and everyone else too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, thanks so much for picking my card. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.my.gosh...I am so humbled by your pick, Anne Marie. Thank you so very much. Everyone's submissions were just fabulous as were all the Design Team. Congrats to everyone! I am on Cloud Nine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Ann! It was a great set of colors and I'm glad I was able to squeak in with a card! Congrats to the other picks & Cindy B as Headliner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!