Stampers! It's Ann. I have the honor of being your hostess this
week. It's Tic-Tac-Toe week, and I am so excited for you to see the
grid I created. But
first, thank you to all who participated in LeAnne's sketch challenge.
Wasn't it a great one? There were so many wonderful entries. Now, onto
this week's challenge. For the items in my grid, I tried to pick things
which I know you probably all have in your arsenal of stamping goodies.
Choose three elements, either across, down or diagonally. I know you
will have a fun time with this one, but before you pull out those
stamps, papers, and inks, check out the amazing inspiration from the
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!