Jaydee here and it is my pleasure to host our Paper Players challenge this week. Before we get to our challenge though a huge thank you to all of you who played along with Anne Marie's sumptuous color scheme. There were so many amazing creations in the gallery and you really made Anne Marie's colors shine!
It's Clean and Simple week and I chose a CAS theme for you. As a reminder - CLEAN AND SIMPLE should have minimal layers, minimal embellishments and lots of white space.
As always, our design team have some fabulous inspiration for you. Let's see their birthday creations:
The Paper Players Design Team
Now it's over to you. We can't wait to see what you create! As a reminder, here are our challenge rules
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
thank you, Caro. So glad you played along :-)ReplyDelete