Jaydee here and it is my turn to host our challenge this week and it's tic-tac-toe week! Before we get to our challenge, thanks to all of you who played along with Laurie's challenge last week. It was wonderful to see so many different takes on that great sketch!
Now, on to our tic-tac-toe board - a little bit feminine and a little bit masculine :-)
As always our design team have some fabulous inspiration for you:
The Paper Players Design Team
LeAnne Pugliese - taking a break
Now, it's over to you. We can't wait to see what you create with this board.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Fabulous cards from the DT, thanks for the inspiration!ReplyDelete
Got in by the skin of my chin - 4 hours to go ;)ReplyDelete
I beat you - I got it in with 11 minutes to go! :)Delete