Hello everyone! Joanne here with a new challenge for you this week! Before I tell you what I have in store for you, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who played along with Ann's sketch challenge last week - so many fabulous entries! This week I have a theme challenge for you: beside the seaside. For many a summer vacation is incomplete without a trip to the seaside, so I'm hoping this gets your creative juices flowing. Nance created a fabulous badge for us this week, with lots of seaside inspiration - but you can choose to feature any or all of these things, or something else entirely.
And remember: you can create any kind of papercraft project, it doesn't have to be a card - I decided to take a break from my usual card this week and created a scrapbook layout for a change. Before you run off to gather stamps, paper and inks, be sure to take a look at what the Design Team has created for your inspiration!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!