Hi stampers! LeAnne here as your hostess for this Clean-and-Simple week! Thanks to all who played with our color challenge over the last few days! This week, we want to see your friendly BEES....there are all kinds of punny sentiments to go along with bees, so we want to see how your creativity will be sparked! Just be sure it is CLEAN AND SIMPLE! Here are the reminders:
- minimal layers
- little to no embellishments
- lots of clean white space (minimal patterns)
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Whelp, I thought I would try my hand at this week's card challenge. I love Bees. The white space was a challenge! I need to do more cards like this so I can become comfortable with the look and train my eye to get the proportions correct. Great challenge. Have a bee-u_tiful day!ReplyDelete