Saturday, July 24, 2021

PP550 Challenge Winners

Hi there, stampers!  LeAnne here, saying thanks to all who participating in my CAS challenge!  SO many fun designs out there!   Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



And now for our Headliner:  

Claire


I just loved Claire's cute little bee with his sparkly wings!  His coloring is perfect and that honeycomb background on top of all that white is a clean-and-simple dream.  Finally what a fun sentiment--we all need to "bee cool" on these hot summer days!  Congratulations, Claire, for being my Headliner this week!  

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for an awesome Sketch Challenge from Ann!   



5 comments:

  1. Claire, thanks for choosing my card this week and making me smile! Congrats to the Headliner Claire and all the other DT picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card! It was fun to get out some old stamps to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, thanks so much for choosing my card. Enjoyed making this card and seeing all the great cards in the gallery. I have a thing for bee themed cards. Congrats to all who were chosen and the headliner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chuffed to be this week's headliner thank you LeAnne! Such talented company I'm in - congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Anne Marie, for the shout out on my card!! And congrats to the others that were recognized this week!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!