Saturday, July 10, 2021

PP548 Challenge Winners

Hello stamping friends! Anne Marie here to share the challenge winners for this week. I want to say a BIG thank you to everyone who played along with my “Stars and/or Stripes” Theme Challenge. 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

And now for our Headliner:  


I just loved Carol’s adorable beach card! I really liked how she she featured the striped detail throughout her scene - from the background to the pool to the umbrella. So cute! Who wouldn’t want to be that cute pup relaxing on the beach right now? Just a FUN card all around. Congratulations Carol, you are my Headliner this week! 

Again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from Jaydee!  

3 comments:

  1. So love Carol's card! I can picture my own dog, Archie, in his kiddie pool. The sentiment is one of my favorites! All the cards entered are fabulous...so much inspiration! Thanks for recognizing mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats to Carol as the headliner (such a fabulous card!) and all the other picks! And thank you Debbie for making my card yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I just saw this! I second guessed so much about my card and am really surprised! All the cards this week were great and I have committed the ideas to memory for the future!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!