Hello Stamping Friends! Anne Marie here with a brand new creative challenge for you. Before I get to that, on behalf of The Paper Players team, we want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in Laurie’s Color Challenge last week. So many beautiful cards in our gallery. Thank you so much for playing along!
It’s Clean-and-Simple (CAS) Week and I have a fun theme to add to the mix for you. Create your CAS card showcasing Polka Dots. What do we mean by Clean-and-Simple? Check out the guidelines below. Happy Stamping!
CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK
LITTLE TO NO EMBELLISHMENTS
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!