Hi, everyone! LeAnne here, and I'm the hostess this week with a color challenge for you! First, thanks to all who participated in Jaydee's Spring Flowers challenge---the submissions were breath-taking! Such gorgeous creations! We're going to change gears this week, though, and go with a more masculine color palette, although you'll see by the amazing samples made by the DT that these colors can be used for lots of different occasions!
So let's see what they created:
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!