Saturday, April 17, 2021

PP536 Challenge Winners

<

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here, saying "thanks" to everyone who participated in my color challenge this week!  So many cool ways to use those hues!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


And now for our Headliner:


JENerally Speaking


Jen's sweet little merlot-hued whale made me smile!  Her cute heart background and embellishments, along with that funny punny sentiment, made this clean-and-simple card a real treasure!  Congratulations, Jen, for being my Headliner this week!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Clean and Simple Challenge from Laurie! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the headliner Jen, thanks for picking my card for the A Cut Above honor!

    Greetz Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much, LeAnne, for making me the Headliner! You've made my day!! :) And congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!