Saturday, April 3, 2021

PP534 Challenge Winners

Hi stampers! Anne Marie here! On behalf of the entire team, thank you so very much for sharing your awesome projects this past week using my sketch. We all loved seeing your amazing creative inspiration in the gallery this past week. 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


And now for our Headliner:


I just loved Allie’s adorable kangaroo card! The fun colors just pop and I especially love the little heart detail. So cute and a fabulous interpretation of the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing your adorable card, Allie! You are my choice for Headliner this week! Hooray! 

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us. Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fresh and pretty Theme Challenge from Jaydee! 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you Nancy for the pick! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy participating in your fun challenges. They help me so much to decide what to make. Thanks for the pick. Love everyone's cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Super excited to made the headliner!! I loved playing with this sketch!! So much fun ❤️ Thanks for the pick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaydee, thank you for choosing my card as your favorite. And congratulations to the other featured stampers.
    Hugs
    Maja

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!