Saturday, March 13, 2021

PP531 Challenge Winners

What a wonderful array of cards graced the gallery this week! The variety ranged from  animals, stunning florals, butterflies, birds and animals that all show us that "Spring is the the Air".  Of course, this made it very difficult to pick my Headliner this week!  Thank you for playing along with my theme challenge this week!

 Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


And now for our Headliner:

                                     

                                                        Rachelle

                                                       RedCre8s

Rachelle's card shouts "SPRING" to me.  I love the slim-line card and the beautiful shades of yellow.  The scalloped frame adds so much dimension to showcase this gorgeous bouquet of yellow tulips.  Tulips are my favorite flower, so this stole my heart the minute I saw it in the gallery.  The big, bold "hello" is so cheerful!  Rachelle, Congratulations--YOU are my HEADLINER this week!  

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Colour Challenge from Joanne! 


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow -- thank you Nancy for choosing my Breezy Bouquet card as one of top picks -- and thanks for your sweet words too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee - Yahoo! I'm so excited to be chosen as the Headliner for this challenge! Thanks Claire!!!
    The gallery was filled with gorgeous projects and the top picks are amazing! Congratulations to everyone!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - thank you, Jaydee for choosing my daisy card as one of the top picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some absolute stunners in the gallery - congrats to all! Thanks so much for picking my card Ann, always love to try and join in each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful cards. Thank you Joanne for picking my card. It really makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Amanda, for choosing my card! What a thrill to be picked out so many great designs! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayy!! So happy to see my name here. Thank you so much AnneMarie for choosing my card.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!