Hi, Stampers! It's Ann, back with this week's Sketch Challenge. But first, the team would like to thank everyone who participated in LeAnne's Clean and Simple challenge. What fun and fine feline designs you created! This week, I have a classic sketch for you, which will hopefully appeal to both "layer lovers" as well as those who prefer a cleaner and simpler design. We can’t wait to see what YOU create! But first, check out what the Design Team has made for your inspiration!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
I loved working with this simple sketch! Thanks for the inspiration! :)ReplyDelete
It is 2:34 est which is 11:34 pst... I think the linky closed too early... Anyway, I hope you will consider my entry;ReplyDelete