Stampers! Ann here! First, I would like to thank all of you who
participated in LeAnne's theme challenge this past week. What a
wonderful gallery of gorgeous cards! This week, I have the pleasure of
hosting our first COLOR challenge of the New Year. After
the colors of the holiday season, how about something a little
different. Remember, if you do not have these exact colors, please feel
free to substitute with a similar hue. We can't wait to see what you
create! But before you head off to grab those inks, papers and stamps,
let's take a look at what the Design Team has created for your
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Beautiful cards design team.ReplyDelete
these colors are beautiful together on watercolor paper!! thanks for the inspiration!!ReplyDelete