Hey there, stamping friends! Anne Marie here with a new challenge! It’s the fifth week of the month and that means it’s time for a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. Whoo hoo! Lots of options to inspire your creativity!
Before we take a look at the board, we would like to thank everyone who played along with LeAnne's sketch last week. So many gorgeous cards in the gallery!
So, how do you play in the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge? It’s easy. Choose three items from the board below, either across, down or diagonally. Then get out your crafting supplies and have some fun creating your project. We can't wait to see what you share!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!