Hey, Stampers! Ann here with this week's Clean and Simple challenge. I am so excited about the theme I have chosen: Hooray for Holidays! Here in the United States, Thanksgiving is knocking on the door, and Christmas is right around the corner. However, you may select ANY holiday you want! The Design Team and I can't wait to see what holiday you select! But before you pull out those holiday stamps, papers and inks, and starting creating, let's take a look at what the Design Team has created for your inspiration...
ANY Holiday of your choice!
REMEMBER THIS IS CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK
What do we mean by Clean and Simple?
Minimal layers and embellishments
Plenty of open space, aka "white" space
Simple and uncluttered
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!