Hi everyone, it's Joanne here! This week is a colour challenge and I've chosen my favourite festive colour combination for you! Traditional festive red, green and white, with your choice of either silver or gold. Whilst I love to use these colours for Christmas cards, there's no need to be constrained by that. I can't wait to see what you make with these colours this week!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!