Hello stampers! It's LeAnne, and we have a new challenge for you...a clean and simple one! This week we're focusing on our pets! Just make sure you keep it clean and simple....there are guidelines below to refresh your memory! Now let's go!
REMEMBER THIS IS CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK
What do we mean by Clean and Simple?
Minimal layers and embellishments
Plenty of open space, aka "white" space
Simple and uncluttered
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!