Saturday, August 8, 2020

PP502 Challenge Winners


Hello stampers! Many thanks to all of you that played along with my theme challenge, "weddings/anniversary" this week. So many beautiful cards!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to7 enter


And now our Headliner:



                                                     Paper Therapy Ponderings


Barbs floral wedding card is gorgeous! I love the gold with the pink, and the heart shaped embellishments are a beautiful way to complete the card. So elegant! Congrats Barb, you are the headliner this week!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fresh Color Challenge from Joanne!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Allison for choosing my card as A Cut Above. Congrats to all the winners,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Claire! I sure appreciate it! Congrats to all the Headliners and to Barb with her gorgeous Wedding card! Looking forward to tomorrow's color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Ann! I'm honored! Congrats to all the winners! :o) Looking forward to seeing what you ladies have come up with for next week! :o)

    --Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, LeAnne,for choosing my card for A Cut Above! Such a pleasant surprise this morning! Congratulations to all the other winners and to Headliner Barb for their lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb's headlining card is amazing! I'm so pleased you picked my card as your cut above this week Joanne. Congratulations to all the other cut aboves too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, thanks so much for choosing my card! Every card was lovely, but that Headliner - oh my! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!