Saturday, July 11, 2020

PP498 Challenge Winners


Hi, Stampers! It's Ann, sending a great big thank you to everyone who played along in my fun and fancy fold challenge this past week. There were SO MANY fabulous fun and fancy fold cards from which to choose, the Design Team had their work cut out for them. What an inspiration you all were! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter




And now our Headliner:

Bronwyn Eastley

Bronwyn's fancy folds never disappoint, and this card is no exception! From the moment I saw it, I fell in love with the corner planter box, filled to the brim with its lush foliage. Amazing paper choices lend to the Boho Chic vibe.  From front to back, her card is definitely fun, fancy and fabulous! Congratulations, Bronwyn, on being my Headliner this week!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a fresh Color Challenge from LeAnne!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Bronwyn's card is AMAZING! WOW! Congrats! Thank you Allisa for choosing my card as your fave this week! All of these creations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne Marie for the pick..it was fun to make and I have not done any special fold cards for a while. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary - thank you so much for selecting my entry as a favorite this week. There were so many amazing projects this week! I love all the inspiration from our fellow crafters. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well-deserved win, Bronwyn! Congrats to all and thanks so much Claire, for choosing my quirky critter card. I loved playing with Ann's fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw thanks so much! Loved this challenge and it's such a privilege to be the 'Headliner'. So many fabulous entries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Bronwyn ... simply amazing! And congrats to the A Cut Aboves. Thank you LeAnne for picking my card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Laurie, for picking my card! Congrats to all!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!