Hi everyone! Anne Marie here and I am so excited to be hosting our new creative challenge this week! Before I get to that, I want to say a BIG thank you to everyone who participated in Jaydee’s Tic-Tac-Toe challenge last week. We so appreciate you playing along and sharing your beautiful creations with us!
Now, on to this week’s challenge! I have a fun Theme Challenge for y’all: Sunshine and Rainbows. There are quite a few ways to interpret this theme and we can’t wait to see what you come up with. Think spring showers, umbrellas, rain boots, sunny days, water elements/accents, and of course, rainbows!
Now, let’s take a peek at the Design Team projects:
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!