Saturday, May 9, 2020

PP489 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone - Joanne here! Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who played along this week. With everything from snarky to cute and smiles galore I thoroughly enjoyed visiting many of your blogs and finding out what makes you smile. I feel like I've spent the week with a permanent grin on my face and I hope you took time to browse the gallery and found it uplifting too. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

And now our Headliner:

Shawna Standish - The Grand Stampede           

When I saw Shawna's card come into the gallery, it was the perfect way to end this week's challenge: her subtle watercoloured floral globe is pretty but it was the sentiment that for me summed up my theme perfectly and it did indeed make me smile. Congratulations Shawna on being my headliner this week!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from Claire!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, LeAnne, for choosing my card for A Cut Above spot ... such a lovely weekend surprise! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so appreciate the recognition Stef and Shawna's card is truly amazing! I am heading to her blog for a close up! Congrats to all and thanks for the fun challenges each and every week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! That headliner is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, and thank you for the Headliner... It means a lot to me and yes a smile is the universal language. Let's all remember to smile a bit more... a.k.a. not to self.. thank you again Joanne and the Paper Players team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card for A Cut Above spot. It make my day. Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Laurie, for choosing my card for A Cut Above...it's quite an honor for me. Congrats to Shawna and all the other picks.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!