I can't wait to see your creative combinations in the gallery - in the meantime, check out the fabulous creations from the Design Team this week:
The Paper Players Design Team
(Off This Week)
(Off This Week)
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
There are so many beautiful DT cards here and who doesn't love a Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Thank you, Joanne!ReplyDelete
Pretty spring cards ladies, thank you!ReplyDelete
First time doing one of these Tic Tac Toe challenges. I like them as it allows for some very different ideas.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the fun challenge. I'm having trouble linking up at the moment so I'll come back later and try again.ReplyDelete
Beautiful creations ladies!ReplyDelete
The tic-tac-toe grid is always fun and stimulates creativity, plus the DT inspiration is fabulous! Thanks for this fun challenge!ReplyDelete
For some reason I find tic-tac-toe challenges, um, challenging, but I did this one! Whoot! Thank you for the great inspiration!! Hugs, DarnellReplyDelete
Beautiful inspiration from the DT!!ReplyDelete
What a fun challenge ... thanks for all the great DT inspiration!ReplyDelete
I love tic tac toe challenges, they usually give me lots of leeway. Fab projects from the team, always inspiring! Thanks, Joanne.ReplyDelete
Thanks ladies. Love these Tic-tac-toe challenges. Great DT cards!ReplyDelete
Sneaking in under the wire with mine! Thank you so much for these fabulous challenges and all your wonderful inspiration - especially now. Vicky xReplyDelete