Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year Wishes From The Paper Players And Meet Our 2020 Guest Designers

Happy new year wishes from all of us at The Paper Players! We will be starting our new round of challenges for 2020 this coming Sunday but in advance of this would like to introduce you to the three talented guest designers that will be joining us this year: Allisa Steinlicht, Stef Perry and Mary Deatherage.

In their own words, here's a little more information about each of them to help you get to know them better:

Allisa Steinlicht


Hi, I’m Allisa from Wyoming. I started my papercrafting journey in 1995 with scrapbooking. I fell in love with having coordinating supplies, and signed up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant soon after. I started my blog, Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts, in 2011. While my passion has always been scrapbooking, cards are a close second. I can spend days on a scrapbook layout, whereas cards can be completed in minutes if needed! I am mom to three boys and countless four legged creatures. I love playing along with challenges and have played along with The Paper Players since 2012! I am super excited to a part of the Design Team in 2020!


Stef Perry




Hello, all!  I'm Stef, married 14 years to Kevin, and a recent transplant to Idaho from Oregon. I have one adult daughter, 3 fabulous grandchildren and one sweet great granddaughter. I retired 2 1/2 years ago after a 40-year career in banking and commercial lease financing.

In 2007 a friend introduced me to card making, and the rest is history, as the saying goes!  I love the variety of ways one can express creativity on a palette as small as a card and confess to being obsessed with everything crafty!  Currently I am a member of the Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge team and alumni of the SCS Dirty Dozen.


I am so thrilled and honored to be a guest design for The Paper Players in 2020!


Mary Deatherage


Hey, y'all!  

Mary here - and I'm tickled to have been asked to be a Guest Designer here on The Paper Players for 2020!

I'm a retired Air Force pilot and a retired Army contractor - I recently left the workplace for good to pursue full-time retiree status - and build my Stampin' Up! business.  I live in Fayetteville, GA with my husband Wayne - that's him up there! - who is my strongest supporter in this business (he's rolled WAY more than his fair share of ribbons!).  We're the full-time staff for a very bossy cat (that's the Department of Redundancy Department right there!) and the nearly world-famous Finn, our Australian Shepherd.  There are also two pretty-spoiled-rotten Haflinger ponies sharing our home.  So...we're busy!

I started in Stampin' Up! in late 2015 - while on a business trip (for that Army contracting job) in California.  The hotel there was only the first in a very LONG list of hotels that received Stampin' Up! boxes for me! I've done a ton of traveling with so much of my craft room... well, let's just say "Have SU!, will travel!" :)

I picked card making purely because I love the “stuff” that goes with and into it, and I love the end results that I can make with just some paper and ink and a little bling.  I've also got the soul of a teacher, so I love teaching folks the tips and tricks that will help them get the most out of this wonderful creative endeavor.  The people I've met - whether in person or online - have been the icing on the cake for me!

So - I hope you'll join us each week for some paper project fun!


These ladies have been faithful players with us and are outstanding design talents and we are thrilled that they have agreed to work with us and inspire you with their creative takes on our challenge each week. 


Join us on Sunday for our first challenge of the year when we will have a theme challenge hosted by the lovely Jaydee. We look forward to seeing you then!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Allisa, Stef, and Mary! The Paper Players challenge is very lucky to have you all on the Team!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all three of you! Hope your time on the team is fun for you! I know it will be inspiring for us!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!