Hi, Stampers! It's your hostess, Ann! I would like to thank everyone who played along with LeAnne's CAS challenge last week. The gallery was filled with your beautiful creations. This week, it's time for our monthly sketch challenge. We can't wait to see what YOU create! But first, let's check out what the Design Team has for your inspiration:
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
(off this week)
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
In general I'm not great using sketches but this one inspired me to follow along and get a baby card done. Thanks for the inspiration.ReplyDelete
Aw! You did an awesome job with today's sketch, Johanna! I'm glad you decided to play along with us this week!Delete
Great sketch and terrific inspiration from the team!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the sweetness, Lisa! I'm happy you were able to squeeze in some crafting time while your hubby was busy! Have a wonderful week!Delete
oh i love the sketch and DT samples!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the sweetness, Rose! I'm glad you liked them!Delete
Another awesome PP sketch to work with.ReplyDelete
Thanks, Colleen! I'm glad you liked it!Delete