Hi everyone! LeAnne here as your hostess this week! Thanks so much to everyone who played with Laurie's fun fall colors---always an inspiration to see what you create! Today, I have a Clean-and-Simple challenge for you:
Remember, for clean-and-simple, you need to keep your layers and embellishments to a minimum! We want those big sentiments to be the focal point of your creation!!
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Awesome creations by the DT!!ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Brilliant cards, ladies ... so inspiring, thank you! Anita :)ReplyDelete
I love these challenges. My goal is to participate more often! :) Thanks!ReplyDelete