Hi everyone - Joanne here with a new Paper Players challenge to welcome in October! As the seasons change and summer makes way for autumn/fall, our thoughts often turn to giving thanks. So this week I would like you to make a card with gratitude in mind. What or who are you thankful for? I look forward to seeing your appreciative creations this week!
Check out this week's creative inspiration from the Paper Players Design Team:
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
I HAVE TO find out what die Jaydee used for that hemstitch effect on her darling little bird card. Please email to me: email@example.com, Thank You.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete
Oh no! Missed the deadline with my cardReplyDelete