Hello everyone! Anne Marie here with the latest challenge here at The Paper Players. Before I get to that, I’d like to take a moment on behalf of the entire team to say thanks so much for playing along with Ann’s fabulous color challenge last week. So much beautiful inspiration in the gallery with that fun color combo. Wow!
It’s time for our monthly Clean-and-Simple (CAS) Challenge and I have a fun theme for you: Marvelous Metallics! For your projects, incorporate any metallic element to make it shine! There are so many choices, silver, gold, copper, rose gold and/or any other color of foil or metallics will work. So, what do we mean by Clean-and Simple?
Minimal layers and embellishments
Plenty of open space, aka “white” space
Simple and uncluttered
I’m so excited and I hope you are, too! We can’t wait to see what you create. Let’s take a look at what the Design Team has created this week for inspiration.
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment
We love reading your comments! Thank you!