Saturday, July 6, 2019

PP448 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone it's Joanne here with the results of this week's challenge! TicTacToe week is always fun as it leads to such a wide variety of cards and styles. So many beautiful cards in the gallery and different ways to work the grid your blogs this week. I particularly loved the profusion of yellow in the gallery - it made for a gallery full of sunny and cheery projects! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

And now our Headliner:




I had a helper when choosing my Headliner this week as one of the James Juniors insisted on a view and luckily we were in agreement on who should get the vote! Annemarie and Merit's sweet sloth nestled amongst those bold, delicately textured yellow lilies is so cute  - I just want to give him a hug! Congratulations to you on being my Headliner this week! 

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Please join us tomorrow for a fun Theme Challenge from Laurie!

5 comments:

  1. congrats to all the winners and thanks for choosing my card, Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, thank you for choosing my card. Congrats to all the other picks but especially to the headliner ... that was a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Ann! 🎉🎉🎉 Congrats to the Headliner and other picks. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so very much Anne Marie! I appreciate the shout out and congrats to ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Headliner of this week....so happy.
    Gongrats to all the other picks.

    Annemarie en merit

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!