Saturday, June 1, 2019

PP443 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here!  I had a fun time perusing all your creations this week using my sketch!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

                     
And now for our Headiner:


Annie


I thought Annie's little bird, sitting perfectly on his sweet greenery, was just delightful!  Love the sponging, the colors and the fun dictionary background!  Anyone would love to receive this card!  Congratulations, Annie, on being my Headliner this week!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Please join us tomorrow for a fun Theme Challenge from Ann!








SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. The colors are so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Joanne! I appreciate the recognition very much! Love this challenge site!!I don't get a chance to play every week but I am ALWAYS stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a nice surprise this morning and makes the inky fingers totally worthwhile :) Thanks so much for the Headliner shout-out and congrats to all the Cut Above's for such beautiful cards. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!