Hello, stamping friends! Claire here as your challenge hostess this week. So glad you are here! Before we get to our new challenge, all of us at The Paper Players would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who participated in Anne Marie's lovely Spring theme challenge last week. Thanks for sharing your awesome creativity with us!
This week, I have a fun color challenge for you. In March, we think of leprechauns with pots of gold, warmer weather, Spring rain storms, kites, unicorns and all kind of ways to spread love with rainbows! Have fun! We can’t wait to see what you create.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!