Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year From The Paper Players and Guest Designer Announcement

Happy new year wishes from all of us at The Paper Players! We will be starting our new round of challenges for 2019 this coming Sunday but in advance of this would like to introduce you to the first two wonderful guest designers that will be joining us this year: Su Mohr and Wanda Cullen.

In their own words, here's a little more information about each of them to help you get to know them better:

Su Mohr


Hi there!


I'm Su (without an "e"). I was introduced to Stampin' Up! in Nov. 2015 as a way to make a recipe book for my essential oil business. I put the two together to come up with my blog name, Aromas And Art. This wonderful card making grew to a re-birth of creativity I'd been missing in my life. I love designing cards, blogging, and communicating with my new crafting friends.


When I'm not busy in my craft room, or blogging, I enjoy being outdoors, in sunny San Diego, playing tennis.

I am blessed to be married to Neil, and have two, married daughters, and a grandson. And, I can't forget to mention our talking dog, Simba.

I've been participating in the Paper Players challenges for over a year, and I'm thrilled to be part of the Design Team.





Wanda Cullen



I’m a long time stamper – 21 years to be exact – and am thrilled to be joining the design team here at The Paper Players!  I’m a retired registered nurse who formerly worked 42 years at a comprehensive rehabilitation center and previously worked a couple of years as a surgical floor nurse immediately after graduation.  We are empty nesters who currently enjoy spoiling our three (soon to be four) grandchildren.  We live in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia though I grew up in a small town in northeastern Ohio.  I’m an avid college football fan and still root for the Ohio State Buckeyes in addition to Va Tech (go Hokies)! My card making style is typically clean and layered with lots of florals and you will soon note that I love puns as evidenced by my blog name - Cullen-ary Creations.  I hope to inspire you with my card creations and with my positivity that is my goal while currently fighting a breast cancer diagnosis! If attitudes are contagious, I hope you will “catch” my positive outlook!

These ladies are outstanding design talents and we are thrilled that they have agreed to work with us and inspire you with their creative takes on our challenge each week. 


Join us on Sunday for our first challenge of the year when we will have a theme challenge hosted by the lovely Ann Schach.

4 comments:

  1. Well how wonderful to have two new guest designers to inspire us, they couldn't have chosen a better team to join than the Paper Players. I just love the PP team and blog, you are truly my favorite blog and always offer such talented inspiration to me. . .. and I try to view it several times a week. I just know these two gals will happy to belong to such a wonderful group of crafters, and I look forward to seeing their creativity.
    Happy Happy New Year to the Papers Players! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous to have this two talented ladies as Guest Designers on this fabulous challenge blog, I love The Paper Players challenges and I'm looking forward to participate this year.
    Happy 2019 to the DT, wishing your Health, Love, Peace, Joy and Prosperity.
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very talented gals who are a great pick for the DT. More times than I can say, I have pinned their creations! So happy to see them on the Paper Players. Prayers for Wanda are going up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies! Looking forward to the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!