Saturday, November 10, 2018

PP417 Challenge Winners

Good morning everyone! Claire here. Thank you so much for joining us for our Theme Challenge last week! I’m so glad you joined us to share your awesome projects. :)

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.  






And now for our Headliner:

           
                                                           Colleen Begley

From the moment I saw this card, I knew it was the winner!  I love Thanksgiving and all these little critters enjoying a feast made me smile!   (And there is even pumpkin pie & mashed potatoes for the celebration!)  Colleen, your plaid trees, the row of houses and all your adorable elements are fabulous! Congratulations Colleen, you are MY HEADLINER this week!


Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from Laurie!



SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Claire. I had so much fun putting all of these elements together and deciding on the papers. Congrats to all of the A Cut Above winners. The whole gallery was full of awesomeness this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Colleen! Your card definitely captured Thanksgiving best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a nice surprise! Thank you, Joanne, for picking my card as one of the A Cut Above winners. Hoping to play again :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my bittersweet wreath card as one of your top picks! I'm very honored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the pick, Jaydee!!! What a great bunch of winners!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!