Saturday, August 25, 2018

PP406 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone! Sandy here with this week's winners. First, a big thank you to everyone who played along with our challenge this week. The gallery was loaded with lots of delightful produce! 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.  





And now for our Headliner:


Kim Heggins




There were so many great cards in the gallery, but I kept coming back to Kim's vibrant veggies. She did a terrific job stamping the solid images, and though her card is loaded with color, she kept it clean with minimal layers and plenty of white space. The sentiment embossed on black adds some great contrast and is the perfect finishing touch. Congrats Kim, you are my headliner this week! 


Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Sketch Challenge from Jaydee!



SaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Jaydee, thank you for choosing my little mice with their harvest for this challenge! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone! It was fun seeing all the fruits and vegetables. Thank you, Joanne, for “picking” my carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All were so wonderful. Loved them all. I just don't know how you can pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...you totally made my day! there were so many incredible cards to select from. Thank you again...love playing along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome you made my day too!! Thanks Jan for making me your pick and congrats to all the other cut above winners and Kim. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for choosing my card for this challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, thank you for selecting my card as one of the Cut Above's!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!