Saturday, August 11, 2018

PP404 Challenge Winners

<
Hi everyone! Laurie here with a big thank you to all who played along with my theme challenge this week! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.





And now for our Headliner:


                                                                   Judy
                                                          Judy's Card Corner




I couldn't help but smile when I saw Judy's card! The sentiment and image are so funny, and I loved the design too. Congrats Judy, you are the headliner this week!


Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from LeAnne!



SaveSavebr />

1 comment:

  1. Wowza, what a fabulous surprise!!! Thank you for choosing my card as headliner, I am so honored! Congrats to all the ladies whose cards were A Cut Above...I really enjoyed everyone's cards this week! What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!