Saturday, January 20, 2018

PP376 Challenge Winners

Hi Everyone.

Thank you to all of you who participated in our challenge last week.   the design team was blown away by the fabulous creations using the color scheme; from the clean and simple to the bold and beautiful and everything in between.  You all rocked this challenge.




Our Headliner

 

Julie's smooshed background is beautiful and I love the random feel of the background with the beautiful forms of those gorgeously colored butterflies and the white on black sentiment.   The black mat frames this beautiful composition together beautifully.  Julie, I can't say enough about this absolutely beautiful card.   Congrats on being my headliner this week.

Don't forget to come back and play with us again tomorrow - I know you will love Joanne's wonderful theme challenge

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Claire, for picking my card! You made my day! Congrats to all the other winners, especially Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the challenge winners and the headliner. Julie's card is truly beautiful. Can't wait to see what the team comes up with tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Annie for picking my card!! Congrats to everyone and I love Julie's card, looking forward to seeing tomorrow's theme.. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Elizabeth! I appreciate you selecting my card!! Congrats to all the winners this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danke. Thanks for picking my card!! Congrats to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Jaydee thanks for choosing my card as your Headliner- what an honor!! Congratulations to all of the Cut Aboves- your cards are amazing!! Hugs and thanks again for making my week brighter :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!