Saturday, December 2, 2017

PP372 Challenge Winners

Well, it seems I'm not the only one who likes a sketch challenge! What a fabulous range of entries this week - I've loved visiting your blogs and taking a closer look at your creations. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.

 

And now for our Headliner:


There were some wonderful cards in the gallery this week, but for me the fabulous layering of Mona's card is truly eye-catching. I loved the neutral colours with the rustic twine and subtle stitch detailing that together make for a wonderfully contemporary festive card. Congratulations Mona on being my headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a yummy Theme Challenge from Laurie!

SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all! So many fabulous cards! I'm so honored and excited! Thank you so much for featuring my card :) Thank you for hosting this fun site for us all to share our creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of the winners! I wanna give a special shout out to my friend Amy Tsuruta for her gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much LeAnne! I'm honored to be chosen among such beautiful cards!

    Congratulations to everyone and especially Mona for being the Headliner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Mona, on your lovely card being selected as Headliner! Truly deserving! And congrats to all. I'm honored you featured my card, as well. Thanks, Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Thanks to Sandy for the shout out! Such a gorgeous gallery!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!