Saturday, November 18, 2017

PP370 Challenge Winners

Hi all, what beautiful creations you submitted to us this week.  Your white-on-white designs were beautiful and highlighted the range of textures and dimension so perfect for this color combination.  A big thank you to everyone who played along with us!

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.

 

And now for our Headliner:

Patty captured the perfect combination of texture and dimension on her Winter Wonderland card.  I love the trees, the textured falling snow and the wonderful glittered tag.  It's a perfect example of a white-on-white card.  Congratulations, Patty, you're my choice for this week's Headliner!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Sandy!

SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the "A Cut Above" cards - I'm thrilled as it's the first time I've entered a card at Paper Players. Congratulations to the other Cut Above people, and to Patty for being the Headliner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW~Congratulations to all the amazing card artists that made the cut above. As I was scrolling I just assumed I was "cut" out ☺ but then I scrolled to the headliner.. "GASP" I couldn't believe my eyes. MY card creation made it, and the words written were so beautiful, I literally had tears. Thank you so much for such a lovely honor.♥ I never thought I could have pulled a white on white card off, so it's a beautiful surprise to be recognized. ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!